Comprehensive book-keeping

We specialise in the so-called full accounting, i.e. keeping books of account and drawing up balance sheets.1 We keep books of account also in the international edition for branches of companies or companies with foreign shareholding. We also provide services to clients whose financial statements are subject to mandatory audits by statutory auditors.

We avoid patterns that limit development. There are many methods of presenting data in financial statements – we can choose the optimal one. The management boards and owners of enterprises expect reliable knowledge about the costs and results of the company. Our strength is to provide up-to-date reports and statements.

Choosing the right methods of presentation is important not only for management purposes, but also when the company is assessed by banks, insurers or entities organising public tenders, in business intelligence reports and many other situations.

1 – see, inter alia, the Accounting Act of 29-09-1994 (Journal of Laws 2013, item 330 – as amended)


Tax revenue and revenue and expense ledger

It is a simplified accounting record kept only on the basis of tax regulations2 it is a form of accounting allowed under certain conditions for natural persons conducting business, civil-law partnerships and general partnerships.

PKPiR is not the best form of recordkeeping for an entrepreneur, but when combined with tax advice it has certain advantages, especially in smaller businesses where free cash flow between the business and the owner’s private assets is important.

We supplement the tax book of revenue and expenditure with additional services, depending on the needs of our clients. Even in this relatively simple documentation we are able to introduce numerous improvements thanks to information technology and computers.

2 See, inter alia, the Regulation of the Minister of Finance dated 26-08-2003 on keeping a tax revenue and expense ledger (Journal of Laws 2003, No. 152, item 1475 – as amended).


Registered lump sum and tax card

This is the simplest form of tax settlement. In the case of registered lump sum and tax card3 , the basic task of an accountant or tax advisor is to indicate a situation in which this form of taxation and keeping records should be advised to the Client.


Despite many limitations, these simplest rules are sometimes the best for a particular person. However, it happens that the benefits of simplifications are only apparent.

If an entrepreneur on the so-called flat rate or card is not a VAT payer at the same time, then in principle he does not need a professional accountant on a permanent basis. If he does not settle VAT, then a periodical tax audit, checking of settlements and necessary consultancy is sufficient.

3 see, among others, the Act of 20-11-1998 on Lump Sum Income Tax on Certain Incomes Earned by Natural Persons


Activity performed personally

The freelance professions and some revenues, e.g. from sports, artists, creators, schoolteachers, scientists, social and political activists, managers, but also many other people who simply personally perform certain services for someone in return for remuneration, resemble running a “sole trader company”. However, it is something completely different4.

Activities performed personally do not always require registration as a business – which has an impact on Social Security contributions. Nevertheless, proper settlement of income from this source requires professional bookkeeping for such clients supported by tax advisory services.

4 See, inter alia, art. 13 of the Personal Income Tax Act of 26-07-1991 (Journal of Laws of 2012, item 361, as amended).

Partners of our company

We operate based on our own knowledge and experience, but also on the knowledge and experience of our partners. This is why the benefit for you is double.

Our participation in professional self-government and economic

We use proven contacts at work for our clients business and knowledge of specialists in various field